- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylŤena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
| How to Loose Weight without Dieting
|1. Say yes to the veggies! Research suggests that when offered with a variety of foods for a meal, we tend to eat more. Therefore, replace some high-fat dishes on your menu with more vegetables. Make two varieties of green veggies, instead of one, and you'll feel satisfied without sabotaging your weight loss programme.
2. Eat slowly: Take a pause from your chaotic schedule and really eat your food. Chew your food slowly, and be conscious of every bite you eat. Wolfing down a meal makes you eat a lot more than when you eat slowly.
3. Pick whole grains over processed: Brown rice, barley, oats, whole wheat must all be your friends. They will improve your lipid profile (lower bad cholesterol), consequently helping you in losing weight. Stay away from maida-based stuff, and pick whole grains, because they are much healthier.
4. Watch the alcohol: According to researchers Ahmed A Arif of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Centre, USA and James E Rohrer of Mayo Clinic Family Medicine Program/Rochester, USA, drinkers have lower odds of obesity than non-drinkers. But binge drinkers and those who consumed more than four drinks a day had considerably higher odds. Also, when you consume more than the recommended quantities of alcohol, you tend to indulge more in foods that are bad for you.
5. Focus on your target: Do you have a pair of jeans that you would like to fit into? A little colourful sundress you dream of wearing one day? Hang it up in front of your eyes! Yes, believe us when we say- motivation is half the battle won. Every time youíre struck by that sinister craving for indulging in those fries, picture the dress, and feel the steely resolve come back.
6. Home-cooked is good: Carry a lunch box to work. Carry a fruit box to your evening picnic. Carry a few bread sticks and some low fat yoghurt to your road trip. Carrying healthy food can work wonders. Skip the cafeteria food. If cooking in the early morning rush seems like a daunting task, you could try preparing for it the night before. It is a little more work, but definitely worth it!
7. Go green tea! Although unconfirmed, several studies do suggest that green tea can boost the bodyís capacity to burn more calories, possibly through the action of phytochemicals called catechins. Even if it isn't quite the wonder-beverage we'd like to believe it is, a healthy beverage that replaces something unhealthy like an ice-cream shake, or a creamy coffee is definitely worth a look-see.
8. Walk a mile: Okay! We donít expect you to be a marathon walker, but studies have revealed that walking for twenty minutes a day (thatís approximately a mile) can help you burn 100 calories more than usual! So, get off the bus one stop before your destination and walk the rest of the way. Take the stairs instead of the lift, and leave the car at home when youíre going shopping to the mall next door.
9. Eat in a smaller plate: If you pick a 10-inch plate instead of a 12-inch one, your mind will never notice that youíve just shaved off about a hundred or two calories from your daily food intake. And doctors have found that most people didnít even notice the difference in amounts, but just instinctively ate less, and didnít even feel less full at the end of it.
10. Order smart at restaurants: Eating in restaurants can add those calories like you never could at home. So, order smart. Maybe you could split the starters with a friend, or order the appetiser as the meal. Ask for the option of a half plate. Remember, you donít have to finish it all, leftovers can be packed too.
--- Courtesy "Health Me Up"