- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylčena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
|Tips To Take Care Of Your Skin The Natural Way!
|1.Eat a healthy diet which should include lot of fruits, vegetables in the form of salads and fresh juices. Use honey instead of sugar for juices.
2.Avoid eating junk food which is not only bad for your skin but also for your health. Do not eat fried foods. Avoid Maida and white bread instead take brown bread, whole grains and oat bran. Use brown rice instead of white.
3.Drink 2-3 glasses of warm water the first thing in the morning which will prevent constipation and therefore will have an effect on your skin or you can take a glass of warm lemon juice with a tsp of honey.
4. Wash your face whenever you go out and come back, to remove the dirt accumulated on your skin due to pollution. Also wash it after you wake up and before going to sleep. Instead of using soap frequently, you can use flour of green gram or besan mixed with a little water to cleanse your face.
5. Use an umbrella (preferably a colored one), wear sunglasses while going out in the sun. It protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
6. Have bath twice a day to keep your skin clean. It also helps to keep yourself cool.
7.Powder of orange peels (available in the market) mixed with rose water (arq gulab) can be used to exfoliate your skin.
8.Steam your face once in a week to remove dirt from your face. You can add a few drops of eucalyptus oil or neem leaves to the water. After steaming, splash cold water on your face and pat dry. This is an effective remedy for blackheads also.
9.Steaming with juice of one lemon added to the water is also effective for blackheads and whiteheads. Take a little egg white (beat it well) and mix it with a little honey and apply it on the face and wash it off with warm water after 15 minutes. This cures blackheads.
10. Mixture of rose water, sandalwood paste and fuller's earth (Multani Matti) can be used as a face pack for oily skin. Rose water (Arq Gulab) cleanses and tones the skin. Sandalwood paste has cooling properties and fuller's earth removes the dirt and excess oil from the skin.
11.Mashed papaya applied on the face clears marks on your skin and the skin will look bright.
12.Avoid taking tea or coffee, instead replace it with green tea or buttermilk.
13.Keep your hair clean from dandruff. If you have dandruff then you will get pimples.
14.Use water based cosmetics for oily skin.
15.Carrots, oranges, beetroots does wonders to your skin.
16.Cucumbers work as astringents and cools the skin. It also lightens the skin tone. You can add a little cucumber juice to your face pack. It is also an anti tan pack. It lightens freckles, smooths wrinkles and is a natural bleach.
17.Yoghurt (plain & natural) is a wonderful skin cleanser. It can be used to massage all skin types. Helps treat sunburn.
18. Honey is an excellent moisturizer for dry skin. However persons with oily skin should avoid using honey in face packs.
19.Get a bunch of Fenugreek leaves (Methi) and make a paste and apply it on your face .Wash it off with warm water and see your face glow, glow and glow. This is also a natural remedy for blackheads.
20 Fenugreek tea taken internally does wonders to the skin.
21.Almonds have a high content of vitamin E, so they nourish you from inside. Almond powder can also be used in face packs to nourish dry, dull skin. Soak 3-4 almonds in water overnight. In the morning after peeling its skin, grind it to a smooth paste with milk and apply for 15-20 minutes for a glowing skin.
22.Soak 4-5 dry grapes in half a cup of water overnight and drink that water in the morning. It prevents constipation and gives a glow to your skin.
23.Tea tree oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties. This oil is good for boils and rashes.
24.Lavender oil (Ustkhuddus) is good for sunburn.
25.Always bath in cool water or lukewarm water as hot water draws out natural oil from the skin and will dry your skin.
26.Before going to bed, see to it that you remove all traces of make-up. Do not apply anything, let your skin breathe.
27.Exercise at least four days a week to improve blood circulation and lastly avoid stress.
I am sure that if you follow at least some of these tips, you will have a soft and velvety skin. Each skin type is different, so you can find out what suits your skin best and follow it. All the best and have a wonderful skin.