- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylčena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
|Going nuts about peanuts!
|Whole peanuts also known as earthnuts, ground nuts, or pygmy nuts contain high amount of protein, which makes it a preferred diet of those people engaged in body-building and also those who are underweight.
Whether you eat them in the form of chikki, in chivdas/farsaans, in chocolates, in your sandwich or just plain roasted from the roadside channa vendor, peanuts are good for you. Here are some health benefits of these cheap costing nuts:
- Peanuts contain high concentrations of antioxidant polyphenols, primarily a compound called p-coumaric acid. Roasting peanuts increases its p-coumaric acid levels, boosting it overall antioxidant content by as much as 22 per cent. Roasted peanuts rival the antioxidant content of blackberries and strawberries, and are far richer in antioxidants than apples, carrots or beets.
- Unsalted peanuts are good for your arteries. One quarter cup of peanuts contains as much monounsaturated fat as a tablespoon of olive oil. Monounsaturated fats, also known as the 'good fats', have been shown to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body.
- Peanuts' high niacin content helps in the recovery of cell damage and provides protection against Alzheimer's disease and age-related cognitive problems.
- Peanut contain vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that is shown to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Peanuts contain iron, that's essential for the correct functioning of red blood cells.
- Peanut is rich in calcium which helps promotes healthy bones.
- Peanut has high bioflavonoid resveratrol, a phenolic ant-oxidant usually found in grapes. This bioflavonoid helps improve blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 per cent, thus reducing the risk of stroke. Adding even small amounts of peanut products to the diet can reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol by 14 per cent.
- Peanuts' fiber content helps lower the risk of colon cancer.
- Peanuts accelerate the growth of male and female hormones.
- Peanuts also contain fibre that is good for the smooth functioning of the bowels. Also, fibre is good for digestion. Eating peanuts as a regular part of one's diet can help lower the risk of colon cancer as well as formation of gallstones.
- Calcium and vitamin D present in peanuts are beneficial in promoting healthy bones and teeth. This goes a long way in prevent osteoporosis too, later on in life.
Please note: If you are in any way allergic to peanuts, stay away from them!