- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylčena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
|Disease Name : Sciatica |
Description: Any condition characterised by pain along the course of the sciatic nerve (which runs down the lower back and outer side of the thigh, leg and foot) radiating across the back of the pelvis through the buttocks and into the leg; usually a neuritis and generally caused by mechanical compression or irritation of the fifth lumbar spinal root.
Persons most commonly affected: Adults of both sexes aged under 60.
Organ or part of body involved: Sciatic nerve, affecting leg and foot.
Symptoms and indications: In addition to the pain the foot or parts of the leg may become numb or very weak. Also, one or more muscles of the foot or the leg may undergo temporary paralysis in the course of an attack.
Causes and risk factors: May be inadvertent stressing of the back, due to an awkward movement. However, the commonest cause of sciatica is a prolapsed intervertebral disc pressing on the nerve root, but it may also be due to ankylosing spondylitis or some other condition e.g. spinal tumour.
Prevention: Once the pain of sciatica passes, there are exercises, stretches and other measures that may prevent it from returning. Some sources of sciatica are not preventable, such as disk degeneration, back strain due to pregnancy, or accidental falls. Other sources of back strain, such as poor posture, overexertion, being overweight, or wearing high heels, can be corrected or avoided. Cigarette smoking may also predispose people to pain, and should be discontinued. General suggestions for avoiding sciatica, or preventing a repeat episode, include sleeping on a firm mattress, using chairs with firm back support, and sitting with both feet flat on the floor. Habitually crossing the legs while sitting can place excess pressure on the sciatic nerve. Sitting a lot can also place pressure on the sciatic nerves, so it's a good idea to take short breaks and move around during the work day, long trips, or any other situation that requires sitting for an extended length of time. If lifting is required, the back should be kept straight and the legs should provide the lift. Regular exercise, such as swimming and walking, can strengthen back muscles and improve posture. Exercise can also help maintain a healthy weight and lessen the likelihood of back strain.
Herbal Supplements available