- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylčena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
|Ingredient Name : Echinacea purpurea Linn.|
English Name : Purple Coneflower
Latin name : Echinacea purpurea Linn.
Description: Echinacea – the Immune Booster
Vasanda Kumar Nadarajah; student, Diploma in Natural Medicine, Malacca College of Complementary Medicine, Melaka.
Echinacea is primarily used for Colds, coughs and flu and other upper respiratory conditions; Enlarged lymph glands, sore throat, Urinary tract infections, and other minor infections. It has a significance effect to combat herpes and candida. Beside this Echinacea also used externally for wounds, skin regeneration, skin infections, psoriasis, eczema and inflammatory skin conditions
Echinacea increases the "non-specific" activity of the immune system stimulating the overall activity of the cells responsible for fighting all kinds of infection. Unlike antibiotics, which are directly toxic to bacteria, echinacea makes our own immune cells more efficient in attacking bacteria, viruses and abnormal cells, including cancer cells.
Echinacea facilitates wound healing and reduces the symptoms of and speeds up recovery from viral infections. Its anti-inflammatory effects make it useful externally against inflammatory skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema. It may also increase resistance to candida, bronchitis, herpes, and other infectious conditions.
Hundreds of scientific studies have documented the chemistry, pharmacology, and clinical applications of echinacea. The most consistently proven effect of echinacea is in stimulating phagocytosis, which is to encourage white blood cells and lymphocytes to attack invading organisms.
Now let us concentrate on the specific actions of Echinacea. It is proven through many scientific studies that Echinacea increases the number and activity of immune system cells, including anti-tumor cells, promotes T-cell activation, stimulates new tissue growth for wound healing, and reduces inflammation in arthritis and inflammatory skin conditions. It gives a good effect on pathogens with its mild antibiotic action which is bacteriostatic, anti-viral and anti-fungal. Beside this Echinacea also inhibits the bacterial enzyme hyaluronidase, to help prevent bacterial access to healthy cells.
There are several studies had been conducted to identify the specifics functions of Echinacea. Firstly a study which was published in 1989 with the title of ‘Zeitschrift fur Phytotherapie’ shows that an extract of echinacea showed an increase of 50%-120% in immune function over a 5 day period. Another study which was a continuation of the above title showed that an extract of echinacea significantly increased the resistance to flu and reduced the symptoms of lymph gland swelling, inflamed nasal passages and headache. In 1978 a journal written by Wacker and hilbig stated that 4500 patients with inflammatory skin conditions, including psoriasis, 85% were cured with topical applications of echinacea salve. In 1985 scientist known as Wagner and Proksch from Orlando, USA had written in their journal with the title Economic and Medicinal Plant Research that, Human white blood cells, stimulated by echinacea extract increased phagocytosis (consumption) of yeast cells by 20-40% compared to controls.
Here I would like to take this opportunity to explain the best way to consume Echinacea. Most people know that Echacea is used to help fight winter colds but very few people understand how it works or the proper dosing methods for successful cold fighting.
First and foremost, Echinacea is not a product that should be taken daily. Many people make the mistake of taking an Echinacea supplement as part of their daily supplement routine. The philosophy behind this dosing method is, because Echinacea raises the immune system, using the product daily will help fight against contracting a cold. But this is not really the most effective use of Echinacea. This type of preventative measure is much more successful when using antioxidants like vitamins A, C & E.
Echinacea is most effective when the person first notice that he or she have a cold coming up. In this case, his or her body has already begun to produce additional white blood cells to combat the cold. Taking Echinacea at this time helps to increase the number of white blood cells the body is producing. The resulting effect is that the increased numbers of white blood cells overwhelm the cold, eliminating it from the body.
Recommended Dosage: When someone feels the cold coming up, he or she should start by taking two Echinacea supplement pills. One should wait a few hours and reassess how he/she is feeling. Whether feeling better or worse than before start of the Echinacea? If one feels better, it’s a good bet that the Echinacea has already been successful in defeating the cold. If one feels worse, it means the cold is stronger than current white blood cell count trying to fight the cold. At this point one should double the dose of Echinacea. For instance, if previous dose was two, now it should be increased to four pills. One should wait for few more hours and reassess how he or she is feeling. If feeling worse than the before, the dose may be doubled again.
And one should keep repeating this process until he or she can physically feel that the cold has started to subside. Think of the cold and our immune response as two bar graphs standing side by side. As the level of the cold increases we need to up our intake of Echinacea to increase the immune response to not just meet the level of the cold but to surpass it.
But winter colds are tougher to suppress and that is why one may need to keep doubling the Echinacea intake as to continually surpass the level of the cold in the body. As the level of the cold increases, increasing Echinacea helps raise the immune response to keep the cold at a lower level than the immune response.
Contraindication: Echinacea has an excellent safety record and there is no known toxicity. However, according to the German Kommission E, echinacea should not be used in progressive systemic and auto-immune disorders such as tuberculosis, leicosis, connective tissue disorders, collagenosis and related diseases such as lupus.
It should be noted that echinacea is not appropriate for chronic use: with such long-term use, echinacea appears to lose its effectiveness. Maximum periods of continuous use should not exceed 6 - 8 weeks.
Useful in Following diseases
Used in Following Herbal Supplements