- Thanks. Your medicine are good. Shopkeeper was praising, but after using i came to know really its g...
Simarpal Singh Sandhu, Mumbai
- Innovative way to promote unani medicine and revive its uniqueness. Good job....
- It is good that capsules are used with halal gelatin.. one of the great benefits that none other com...
Dr Burhanuddin Z Kanorewala
- The website is just superb where you can look the each and every product wise and disease wise and i...
- A revolution in Unani system of Medicines by giving them a new shape in capsules and Syrup form....a...
Dr Manzoor Shah
- My Glucose Fasting on 29th April was 7.3 MMOL/L. I started taking Diab-Eaze from 23rd May and did my...
- I am really happy to inform you that I started Prostate-BH Capsules – 2-2 capsule in morning and eve...
- cap. Asraul 1hs and Abresham pills 1bd use in minimum 30 patients and got 100% results with in 1 day...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- I recieved the product today, 2-3 days earlier than expected by me. It was a prompt, quick and wonde...
Sujit V Jadhav, Solapur
- Hearty congratulation for maintaining the quality assurance of unani medicine and keeping the touch ...
Dr. Syed Mohammad Salman
- i have used Arq Shahtara in minimum 10 patients of chronic non specific otoria and got 100% results ...
dr.ramniwas singh gora
- You are promoting the unani system of medicine on international level by all efforts with scientific...
Dr. Ashaq Munshi
- Your products are really very effective and I appreciate your fruitful effort towards popularising U...
Dr. IDRIS MODI, BHOPAL, M.P
- Ur products have shown good results in various ailments especially Dabidulward Capsules in gynaecolo...
Dr Aasiy ul Erum
- dear mohsin bhai,
pls make piaz caps. if possible as made by none till now. it will have a hug...
burhanuddin z k
- dear mohsin sir,
since you have done many great things(one of a kind, by launching capsules) whi...
burhanuddin .z. k.(alternative med. practioner), b.a.s.m, d.pharm. shifa medical, jogeshwari, mumbai
- Masha Allah !!!! The webpage and Facebook account of Dehlvi naturals contains all the required info...
Dr. Salman Rashid
- there is a trust of mine in dehlvi products.its works excellently thats why i love to prescribe dehl...
Hkm.Imran Khan-Dr.Khan Unani Speciality Clinic,baheri,bareilly.
- I have seen your website first time on faculty of unani medicine group.
Thanx 4 a link,
I cong8 u...
Dr. Abu xaigham khan
- Your website contains information based on latest research in biotechnology and medicine. I apprecia...
- I pray Allmighty ALLAH for the prosperity and attaining more hights,you must be congratulated for in...
Dr. Shariq Ali Khan
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a quality work. Hope it is maintained and improved further.
Prof. Dr. Sharique Zafar, Mumbai
- Dehlvi Naturals is doing a commendable job in creating awareness among Unani professionals across th...
Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, Director ISM, J&K
- The products of Dehlvi Naturals are reliable. I prescribe Dehlvi products 4 my pts 4 good result. Pl...
Dr.Hifzur Rahman, Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbiya College & Hospital, Katauli, Malihabad, Lko
- It took me 30 minutes to search for Dehlvis instant joshanda in the market but got relieved in 10 mi...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Pulwama, Kashmir
- First time seen your website and found it quiet informative. You have come up with attracting prese...
Dr Bano Shamshad
- I appreciate that you have changed the tradition. You must insist on making new medicines like for g...
- You people have come up with excellent medicines with high levels of efficacy. Hope you guys will co...
Dr Ehtesham Khuroo
- congrats Mohsin bhai and wish u good luck for ur bright future........I also believe in unani medici...
- Your Majun Aqrab's result is too fast. Rocks with Sharbat Aaloo Baloo, result is so fast.
- Your joshanda rocks!
- Your medicines Safuf Bars and Neem Capsules are very effective against Vitiligo.
- Website is Adventurous and Amazing site with complete and well organized information displayed.
Dr Saifulla Khalid Adamji
- you guys make excellent products and truly servicing humanity.From sharbats to mediines for common a...
- A number of products like prostate-bh, pylèena, etc are result oriented but they should come in stri...
Dr Gulzar Bhat, Kashmir
- The information and detail provided here at this website is really amazing and i must say golden wor...
- Dehlvi Naturals Website contains very organised collection of unani literature & classical unani for...
- I really appreciate your range of diverse and innovative products, which are an excellent option for...
- I like to recommend you to check in detail the opportunity to supply medication in Middle East count...
Dr. Shabeer Ahamed Roy
- I have tried you Prostate-BH it proved really excellent. Cant we name it in Unani.
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Time demands a change, Those who don,t change for better are lost in present and become past. So we ...
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Kashmir
- i have asked the students to get info on single drugs from your link ,i think they do not have to re...
Dr Amina Ather, Bangalore
- I m sure u will forward yr Family's name & tradition , far & wide, over the world., under the banner...
Afzal Ali Shah, Lucknow
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for SkinClear Capsules that you sent. Almost 8...
Ms S. Hameed
- I pray Dehlvi Naturals to attain heights which will be unimaginable for all the competitors. With Mo...
Dr Wahid ul Hassan
- We should thank u for the tremendous work u r doing......I really adore u and may Allah help u in al...
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- May Almighty bless u mohsin bhai. U and ur organisation is really giving a new life to UNANI system....
Dr Syed Tasaduq Geelani, Srinagar
Dr Altaf Hussain, Pulwama
- Good going. Keep it up. Let this be the Dehlvi Internationals now..
Dr Younis Munshi, Srinagar
- Wishing you all sucess in your venture to Malaysia.
Dr Roohi Zaman, Bangalore
- Congrats Mohsin Bhai!
Dr Mohammad Aslam Khan, Mumbai
- Congrats and wish u good luck for ur future.
Dr Irfan Banday, Kashmir
- Congrts Mr Mohsin..
Dr Aftab Alam, Banda
- Interesting..never got a chance to visit ur booth as we were busy preparing for our conference paper...
Dr Harpreet K Gill, Malaysia
- Keep it up Dehlvi Naturals. Our prayers are with u.
Dr Wahid Ul Hassan, Kashmir
- Congrats for keeping "flag" high everywhere, "bravo" for meet in "Malaysia" ....it could be only moh...
Dr Rewari Rakesh
- Very informative website.
Dr Ismaeel Khan, New Delhi
- Your herbal products are very effective. I give the advice to my patients to use them.
Dr Mozzam Rasheed, Saharanpur
- Alhamdulillah 'Dehlvi Products" are very effective & I advice my patients to purchase all my prescri...
Dr Salman Rashid, Luknow
- Positive approach towards mordernisation.
Dr Suleman Khan, Mumbai
- Keep up the good work that your Grand-Father started.
Hakim Anwar Ahmed, Delhi (Physician to the Ex-President of India)
- Ur medicine are good quality keep it up....
Dr. Syed S. Anisuddin, Krishnagiri
- Unani Capsule range is very innovative. Need of the hour. Keep it up.
Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mumbai
Sindh Healthcare Sdn Bhd
22-1, Jalan MP-10,
Taman Merdeka Permai
75350 Melaka, Malaysia
Phone: +606 334 6294
+ +6012 713 9671.
|Ingredient Name : Cassia angustifolia Vahl.|
Arabic Name : Sanaa, Sanaa Iskandraani, Seenamiiki, Sinaamki, Sanaamkaa
Bengali Name : Sonamukhi, Sonpatr
Chinese Name : Fan xie ye
English Name : Senna
French Name : Séné
German Name : Tinnevelly-Senna, Indische Senna, Indische Cassie, Sennespflanze
Gujarati Name : Mindhiaval, Sonamukhi
Hindi Name : Sana
Kannada Name : Nelavarika, Sonamukhi, Nelaavare, Nelavarike, Nela Avariake
Kashmiri Name : Berge Sana
Latin name : Cassia angustifolia Vahl.
Marathi Name : Sonamukhi
Persian Name : Sana Makki
Punjabi Name : Sannamakhi, Sanapati, Sarnapatta
Sanskrit Name : Sanamaki, Svarnapatri
Urdu Name : Sana Makki, Berge Sana, Berge Sana Makki
Description: The leaf is a very effective laxative and purgative and is a particularly useful remedy for the occasional bout of constipation and is useful for evacuation relief in cases of fissures, haemorrhoids, after rectoanal operations, and in preparation of diagnostic intervention in the gastrointestinal tract. It irritates the lining of the large intestine, causing the muscles to contract strongly resulting in bowel movement in about 10 to 12 hours after ingestion and also stops fluid being absorbed from the large bowel helping to keep the stool soft. It is sure and safe even for children (over 12 years of age) and weak and elderly persons. To prevent griping pains in the intestines, it is best when combined with a smaller amount of a warming stimulant and antispasmodic such as ginger or some other suitable herb. Too frequent usage can lead to laxative dependency. Senna leaf is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) for short-term use in occasional constipation. Senna is also approved in the United States and in European countries as an ingredient in over-the-counter and prescription laxative preparations. The herb is approved by the German government for any condition in which alleviating constipation or softening stools is desirable.
Clinical studies in the United States and abroad involving various age groups suggest that senna is effective in managing constipation associated with a number of causes including surgery, childbirth, and use of narcotic pain relievers. A study in the medical journal Diseases of the Colon and Rectum showed that senna was able to prevent or treat postoperative constipation after proctologic surgery. The South African Medical Journal shows that treatment with senna was successful in 93%-96% of women suffering from postpartum constipation. By comparison, only 51%-59% of women in the placebo group experienced relief. Senna is considered to be one of the more effective agents for relieving constipation caused by such narcotic pain relievers as morphine. In another study published in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, researchers recommended the use of senna in terminal cancer patients with opiate-induced constipation, citing the effectiveness of the herb and its relatively low cost. A study published in the medical journal Pharmacology suggests that a combination of senna and bulk laxatives can alleviate chronic constipation in geriatric patients.
Also useful in intestinal worms, rheumatism, sciatica, gout, hip pain and lumbago.
Recommended Dosage: 5 to 10 g powder of dried leaves.
Contraindication: Senna is a safe and effective laxative used widely throughout the world. However, repeated use of strong purgatives such as Senna may aggravate constipation and weaken the tone of the colon. This herb should be used only if no effects can be obtained through changes in diet or the use of bulk-forming products. This herb is not recommended if you are pregnant, menstruating, or lactating. This product should not be given to children under 12 years of age. People with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, appendicitis, intestinal obstructions, and abdominal pain should not supplement with Senna.
Useful in Following diseases
Used in Following Herbal Supplements